Best Home Business – Free Home Based Business -The Best Home Based Business For Women – Our Hearts Desire
Best Home Business
Question by ohhappydays_021: Home business?
I am going to be moving and there is no zoning. I could have a business out of my home. Any ideas of what?
I have an english major. I will be moving near an amish village and they do alot of things.
Answer by imisidro
The best home business will depend on what you want, how you define to be interesting. A person may consider a pet sitting business to be the most exciting work in the world, while you would rather watch TV than take care of dogs.
The key is to determine what your interests are, what you want to do, what is suitable for your lifestyle and your overall goals, and what can fit with your resources.
Dan Ramsey in his book “101 Best Home Businesses” has a chapter on how to find YOUR best home business. He suggests these 10 steps:
1. List 5 things you do best
2. List how others would benefit from what you do best
3. Find out how to give people what they want
4. Learn the value of your services to others
5. Find out who else offers similar services
6. Learn from the successes of others
7. Learn from the failures of others
8. Plan your own success
9. Make low cost mistakes
10. Enjoy what you do and how you do it
He then made suggestions on the best home businesses according to type. Here are a few of them:
Best Businesses Using Craft or Physical Skills
– antique restoration
– auto detail service
– carpet cleaning business
– errand/delivery service
– housecleaning business
Best Service Businesses
– bed and breakfast operator
– catering service
– senior day care center
– tutoring service
Best Professional Businesses
– desktop publisher
– magazine writer
– import/export service
– income tax preparation service
– event planner
Some other home business ideas:
Top 10 Home Businesses with Rapid Break-Even Time http://www.powerhomebiz.com/vol33/breakeven.htm
10 Profitable “Go-Out” Home Businesses http://www.powerhomebiz.com/vol31/goout.htm
Low Cost Startup Businesses http://www.entrepreneur.com/lowcostbusinesses/0,6617,,00.html
6 Hottest Businesses on the Web http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/web.htm
You can also check out the following books:
Turn Your Talents into Profits: 100+ Terrific Ideas for Starting Your Own Home-Based Microbusiness
The Best Home Businesses for the 21st Century
121 Internet Businesses You Can Start from Home
The Best Internet Businesses You Can Start
101 Ways to Make Money at Home
Give your answer to this question below!
UK STYLE-Winter-help the aged?see txt.
Image by johnb/Derbys/UK.
IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE BRITISH ECONOMY THEN THIS IS HOW TO MANAGE YOUR
WINTER FUEL ALLOWANCE
About this time of the year, older taxpayers will again be receiving
another ‘Winter Fuel’ payment. This is indeed a very exciting
programme, and I’ll explain it by using a Q & A format:
Q. What is a ‘Winter Fuel’ payment ?
A. It is money that the government will send to taxpayers
Q. Where will the government get this money ?
A. From taxpayers
Q. So the government is giving me back my own money ?
A. Only a smidgen of it
Q. What is the purpose of this payment ?
A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase gas and
electricity……….or a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the
Q. But isn’t that stimulating the economy of China ?
A. Shut up. Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.K.
Economy by spending your ‘Winter Fuel’ cheque wisely:
* If you spend the money at Asda or Tesco, the money will go to
Gibraltar , Ireland & Luxemburg
*If you spend it on Amazon your money will go Lichtenstein
*If you spend it on ebay your money will go Ireland
* If you spend it on petrol your money will go to the Arabs
* If you purchase a computer it will go to India , Taiwan or China
* If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Kenya , Spain , or
* If you spend it in your corner “Asian mini-mart” no tax will be
paid, it will be used in drug deals and eventually will be conveyed to
Pakistan in a large suitcase.
* If you spend it on “cheap” cigs it will end up in Romania or
* If you give it to Oxfam 20% only will go abroad and 80% will remain
in the hands of the administrators, who will spend it on fact finding
missions to Cayman Islands, Thailand & Mauritius ..
* If you buy an efficient car it will go to Japan or Korea
* If you buy a luxury car it will go to India or Germany
* If you pay off your credit cards or buy shares, it will go to
management bonuses and they will hide it offshore
Instead, keep the money in the UK by:
1. Spending it at car boot sales
2. Going to night clubs
3. Spending it on call girls
4. Buying cider, beer or scotch
5. Getting yourself a Tattoo
6. Visiting a bookie (These are the only UK businesses still operating
in the U.K. )
Go to a night club with a tattooed call girl that you met at a car
boot sale and drink beer all day and night ! It’s the patriotic
thing to do. No need to thank me…just glad I could be of help.
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.ourheartsdesire.com/seashel If you’re like me, you’re looking for a home based business opportunity that you’re able to generate some extra income…
Video Rating: 4 / 5